Risk Analysis and Analytics are two related relevant areas in today’s world and directly connected with the future of Finance, Technology, Health, Science, Business, Management, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, etc.
The objective of this workshop is to give the opportunity to young researchers and PhD students to present their current research work in a friendly and collaborative environment. Seniors researchers will also participate by given guidance to improve the research quality, presentation skills and improve research visibility.
If you are an young research in Risk Analysis and Analytics you are encourage to participate. If you are already developing some research, you can come and present you current work. In this way you can gain by obtaining feedback, synergies and knowledge from other researchers. If you are just starting… come and get new ideas on research.
- Date: Wednesday, 25th November 2015
- Time: 9am to 5pm
- Place: Institut d’Estudis Catalans (IEC, Carrer del Carme, 47; Barcelona)
- Free registration
- Organizers: Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Universitat de Barcelona, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
The workshop will be held in English.
Please register at YouBRA2015 registration web
Any information contact: YouBRA2015@gmail.com
Due date to submit a talk: November 6th, 2015.
Due date to enroll just to attend: November 20th, 2015.
Preliminary program (final program will be announced later on):
- 9h-11h Young researcher presentations
- 11h-11h30 Break
- 11h30-12h30 How to increase your research visibility (To be confirmed)
- 12h30-13h How to do a good presentation (Prof. Helena Ramalhinho, UPF)
- 13h-13h30 How to apply for research projects (Prof. Montse Guillem, UB)
- 13h30-15h Lunch break
- 15h-16h30 Young researcher presentations
- 16h30-17h Best strategies to get good publications (Prof. Angel Juan, UOC)